John Koziol Inc is an Insurance and Financial Services broker servicing the Mid-Atlantic region. We partner with our clients to provide solutions for risk management, insurance and wealth management.
The Agency was founded in 1992. Founder and President, John Koziol has developed the business from scratch to a multi-million dollar agency insuring members in New Castle, Kent and Sussex counties, Cecil, Hartford, Kent, Baltimore, Carroll and Frederick counties, Chester, Delaware, Lancaster, York, Philadelphia, Montgomery, Bucks, and Berks counties, and Gloucester, Salem, Cumberland, Atlantic and Cape May counties.
We Are Here to Support Your Small Business Insurance Needs. Small businesses drive the American economy. We understand that small business owners like you work hard every day, taking risks to better serve your customers, employ more people and strive to be successful. We will assist you in making proper coverage decisions.
Licensed in: DE, MD, PA, NJ
• Professional designations: ChFC, CLU, LUTCF, CLCS
• Bio: John lives with his wife, Maryann, a Special Education teacher at John G Leach School.
• Education: John is a graduate of Villanova University.
• Community activities: John is a supporter of the Food Bank of Delaware and is also an assistant football coach for The Tatnall School.
• Hobbies: Hiking, golfing, biking, and walking.